Interested in getting rid of undesirable pockets of fat, but not sure if liposuction is the way to go? 3D liposuction may be just what you need!
3D liposuction is also often known as a “3D lipo freeze” or “3D fat freeze”, “3D lipo cryolipolysis” and by a number of other different names.
However, these names all refer to the same thing. 3D liposuction uses 4 different advanced technologies to deliver permanent, long-lasting results, to get rid of unwanted fat. In this article, India Gillan Elite Permanent Makeup & Beauty will discuss some of the basics about 3D liposuction, so you can see if it’s right for you.
What Is 3D Lipo?
3D lipo involves 4 different non-surgical procedures.
- Cryolipolysis – This form of 3D liposuction uses extreme cold to destroy fat cells, removing them permanently while avoiding damage to the outer layers of the skin. Fat cells are very vulnerable to the cold, so using a 3D freeze lipo technique allows you to destroy fat cells in as little as 60 minutes.
- Ultrasound cavitation – 3D lipo cavitation uses ultrasound waves to rupture fat cells. These cells are then turned into a liquid which is carried away naturally by the body, as waste.
- Radio frequency skin tightening – This procedure uses powerful radio waves to selectively heat skin tissues. This 3D lipo skin tightening procedure causes collagen fibers to contract and product new collagen, resulting in tighter skin.
- Dermology – This is the final treatment in 3D liposuction. It uses vacuum suction and rollers to drain depleted skin cells through the lymphatic system.
All of these procedures are non-surgical and totally non invasive. Together, 3D cavitation, 3D skin tightening, 3d lipolysis, and dermology create fantastic results. 3D lipo for men and 3D lipo for women are both available.
What Is The Difference Between 3D Liposuction And Standard Liposuction?
Standard liposuction is a surgical procedure. It requires the opening of the skin where fat is to be drained, and an invasive procedure by which fat is literally “vacuumed” out of your body.
While standard liposuction is very effective, it takes a long time to recover. In addition, because it is a surgical procedure, there is always the risk of side effects, complications, and other dangers.
3D liposuction does not require any invasive procedures at all. 3D laser lipo, 3D lipo cavitation, and 3D lipo cryolipolysis are all performed without any kind of surgery.
In addition, the 3D liposuction cost is much lower than that of traditional liposuction. This is because no surgeon is required, and the process does not require any kind of deep anesthesia.
What Does “3D” Refer To In 3D Liposuction?
“3D” in 3D liposuction refers to the three different effects and benefits that you will experience after the procedure:
- Fat removal – Cryolipolysis removes stubborn fat from problematic regions. You can use this procedure for 3D lipo on the chin, 3D lipo on the arms, and on just about every other area.
- Skin tightening – Radio frequency skin tightening boosts collagen, resulting in tighter skin and a more youthful appearance.
- Cellulite reduction – The use of dermology and ultrasound waves can help destroy pesky cellulite, resulting in a better overall appearance.
These 3 “dimensions” of liposuction are what give 3D lipo its name.
Are There Any Side Effects Of 3D Liposuction?
There can be some side effects after 3D lipo treatment. The most commonly experienced side effects may include:
- Tenderness and swelling
- Itching, tingling, numbness
Most of these side effects should be gone within a few days. However, some numbness may persist for up to several weeks after your consultation.
In contrast to traditional liposuction, there are no serious side effects, such as risk of infection or any other potentially dangerous complications.
Is There A Recovery Time? When Will I See Results?
3D liposuction has no recovery time. You will be able to perform every task in your day-to-day life immediately after the procedure.
Results typically take a little while to become obvious. Most patients begin seeing results a few days after their treatment, but it can take up to several weeks for fat to be drained away and destroyed by the natural processes of the body.
What Are The Cautions/Contraindications Of 3D Liposuction?
There are very few potential cautions or contraindications for 3D liposuction. The vast majority of healthy men and women can have the treatment with no side effects.
However, there are some restrictions.
- Pregnant women or women who are breastfeeding should not undergo 3D lipo treatment.
- People with cardiovascular problems, pacemakers, or vascular diseases may not be eligible for 3D lipo
- Individuals with thin or delicate skin may not be eligible for 3D lipo
- Patients with auto-immune conditions may not be eligible for 3D lipo
- Individuals with organ transplants may not be able to get 3D lipo treatment
India Gillan is a qualified 3D liposuction therapist, and would be happy to discuss any concerns that you may have.
How Much Does 3D Liposuction Cost?
Check out our 3D Lipo price list here.
The precise cost of your 3D liposuction treatment will vary based on your desired treatment plan, areas to be treated, size of each area, and many other factors.
For a full assessment and a price estimate, contact India Gillan for a consultation.
Schedule Your 3D Lipo Consultation Today!
If you want to tighten your skin, get rid of unwanted body fat, and destroy cellulite without surgery, 3D lipo is a great choice. contact India Gillan Elite Permanent Makeup & Beauty for a consultation now.
If you’d like to book a free consultation, please call, email or Contact us on social media…
Contact India Gillan Elite Permanent Makeup and Beauty in Hoo, Rochester on 07864 808529 to make an appointment.